Icon Behavior (adding Disabled mode)

Nov 5, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Possible to add (change) icon behavior to the system tray (notification area) icon? For instance, when all is good and the drive is enabled, keep the existing icon. But when that drive is DISABLED someone doesn't know that just by looking at the icon. Adding a red X over the existing icon when the drive is disabled would then tell people hey, it's not enabled (something is not currently working). Many times I come out of sleep (standby) and for some reason the drive I have set up is disabled but I don't know that unless I open up the application. This would be a nice feature...
Jan 5, 2014 at 6:15 PM
Edited Jan 5, 2014 at 6:15 PM
Hi,
what if you have configured several drives and some are enabled and some are disabled?

Would you expect something like a color code, e.g.:
Green = all drives configured are enabled
Yellow = some drives configured are enabled
Red = no configured drive is enabled

Or what would your expectation be?

Regards - HacMac
Mar 29, 2014 at 3:27 AM
Hi HacMac,

Yes, your suggestion with the color coding sounds really nice. I hope you will be able to implement this.

By the way, thanks for all the new updates, I need to update to 1.5 from 1.3 :-)
Sep 5, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Color coding sounds like a good option, but i would also add a balloon-tip, which pops-up on mouse-over the tray icon, with a list of the disabled drives.